There are plenty of reasons why overseas doctors and associated medical staff want to work in Australia.
At a glance the Australian way of life offers:
- a high quality of life
- excellent professional experience in a world-class health system
- cosmopolitan cities, classic rural and regional towns, breathtaking nature
- down to earth people
- Indigenous and multicultural communities
- excellent schools and universities
- fresh food, world-class restaurants and international cuisine
- an international stage – theatre, music, opera, sport
Australia has positions for overseas medical staff at all levels and specialties and provides a wide range of professional experiences in many varied locations.
Here are some ideas to get you dreaming:
- An exciting working holiday in one of Australia’s famous cities
- Professional training experience in one of the advanced teaching hospitals
- Independent clinical experience in a rural or remote setting
- Settling with your family into a lifestyle that provides excellent standards of living and plenty of adventure, fresh air and peace in the great outdoors
No matter what you’re looking for we can help you turn your professional aspirations into an adventure that can last a life time.
Check out our helpful links to find the Australian lifestyle best for you.
To get your placement happening faster please apply online or contact us for a confidential chat.
t: 61 (0) 418 388 878 e: firstname.lastname@example.org