According to Einstein, logic will get you from A to B but imagination will take you everywhere.
It’s our job to look after the logic – the red tape, the registration, the immigration – but we need your imagination and some practical information to get you where you want to go whether it’s Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Ireland or Canada.
What we need from you to start with is:
- a clear idea of where you want to work and for how long
- a current and accurate CV
- at least two written references such as testimonial letters or reference letters from employers within the last two to three years of employment
- for resident medical officers we need to know what specialties and rotations you prefer
- Confirmation of your English language proficiency
It’s that easy! Wherever your imagination takes you we can advise on the best way to get there. Explore the rest of our website to gain more details on working in Australia, New Zealand, the UK or Ireland.
To get your placement happening faster please apply online or contact us for a confidential chat.
t: 61 (0) 418 388 878 e: email@example.com