There are plenty of reasons why overseas trained doctors want to work in New Zealand.
At a glance the New Zealand way of life offers:
- A high quality of life (Kiwis argue it’s what they don’t have … pollution, high real estate prices, etc, … that makes their lifestyle enviable!)
- excellent professional and diverse clinical experiences in a large range of demographics
- warm, easy going people
- breathtaking nature from sub-tropical islands and verdant lush rainforests to hot springs and world-class snowfields
- excellent schools and universities
- fresh food, cosy hamlets, international cuisine
- It’s also the home of bungy jumping!
New Zealand has positions for overseas medical staff at all levels and specialties and provides a wide range of professional experiences in many varied locations.
Here are some ideas to get you dreaming:
- An exciting working holiday in either a north or south island city hospital
- Professional training experience
- Independent clinical experience in a regional community
- Settling with your family into a lifestyle that provides excellent standards of living and plenty of adventure in the great outdoors
Check out our helpful links to find the New Zealand lifestyle best for you.
No matter what you’re looking for we can help you turn your professional aspirations into an adventure that can last a life time.
See our 7 easy steps to working in New Zealand
To get your placement happening faster please apply online or contact us for a confidential chat.